Terms and Conditions
Brainbit Technologies operates in faithfulness to the terms and conditions stipulated in this document, whether express or implied. Being a visitor to our website or client of our company signifies your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
By purchasing the products or services of Brainbit Technologies or through our website www.brainbit.in you are accepting all our terms and conditions.
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that any web site is lawful, does not infringe any copyright or any other laws. It is also the customer’s responsibility to carry out any market research as to the viability and profitability of any project before accepting any quote.
We reserve the right to refuse to construct a web site that we may judge as unfit due to content or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited by, sites containing adult oriented material such as pornography, sites which promote hatred towards persons belonging to any ethnic group, religion or sexual orientation and sites which infringe copyright
A deposit of no less than 50% of the total quoted price must be provided before project commencement.
At project acceptance Brainbit Technologies can provide an estimated completion date with mutual consent with customer, however we cannot guarantee this date as a final completion date and it will be well informed to the customer about any delay due to either delay from customer end or due to unforeseen situation.
Brainbit Technologies will initially place the client’s web site on a demonstration server in order that the client may view and comment upon the project. Once the client has approved the project a final invoice will be presented.
Brainbit Technologies reserve the right to alter our prices at any time without prior notice. If a quote at an original price has been made it will be valid for 28 days and subsequently during the life of the current commission, however additional work may be charged for using the new pricing structure.
A clients site will be hosted once approval of the design and content is given ,however we reserve the right to remove the site at any time until the invoice is paid in full
All material, both text and images supplied by the client and used in the construction of the client’s web site, will remain the client’s property. All such material will be assumed to be the property of the client and free to use without fear of breach of copyright laws.
It is the responsibility for customers outside INDIA to transfer funds internationally to our account and pay any fees relating to the same.
Once your project has been completed, it remains the property of and copyright under Brainbit Technologies until final payment is made. After the balance of your account has been paid, all copyright and intellectual property is transferred to you. No ownership of projects is retained by Brainbit Technologies, but we do reserve the right to display copies of your work as part of portfolios or promotional material.For Security Purpose we will lock the domain name on our server due to Email Spammers, Internet Hackers, and other Web Thieves. We need email or call request for unlocking the Domain name. it will take 10days to Process.
If, for any reason, you wish to terminate your project with Brainbit Technologies, you will forfeit all ownership of existing concepts and ideas. Your deposit will not be refunded under any circumstances, and you will not be eligible to take work that has already been completed. You are not eligible to take existing ideas and have them reproduced by a third party. Any breach of copyright after a service has been cancelled will be taken very seriously by our legal team.
Although Brainbit Technologies makes every effort to ensure correct spelling, grammar, punctuation, color matching and so on, there is always some room for error in any task undertaken by a human team. You are required to check and double check your printable material for errors and omissions before it is sent to be printed. Brainbit Technologies cannot be held liable for errors in the information within your printed material after it has been printed.
In the case of web material, where errors or omissions have been made, we will happily correct them within one month of going live. This is limited to spelling, grammar and other text information, and does not include any changes to the design or content of your web site.
Brainbit Technologies will endeavor to ensure that any developed/designed site or application will function correctly on the server it is initially installed in and that it will function correctly when viewed with the web browsing software Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 6 and to an acceptable level with Mozilla browsers. Brainbit Technologies can offer no guarantees of correct function with all browser software.
Changes will not be made to your project after final payment has been made, except where outlined in the terms and conditions. You will not be eligible for any changes to design, size, resolution, etc. to your project without beginning a new project. Changes will be subject to additional fees and charges as outlined in this document.
Hosting, support and updating service agreements
- Brainbit Technologies offer annually renewable packages of hosting and updating service agreements which can be purchased as part of a package or separately. These include hosting, content updating and search engine submissions.
- These packages are quoted for either on application or at time of quoting for a full project.
- Hosting, support and updating services are annually renewable, package start dates are based on when the package or domain name is first registered and not when the web project goes live.
- Our content update service refers to any content, photographs or text which replaces any current content. It does not extend to producing new sections or pages unless otherwise noted.
- Quoted prices generally stay the same year on year but can change depending on the amount of content updated, additional sections added, bandwidth or web space used.
- Monthly we submit clients sites to search engines however, we cannot guarantee inclusion or accept responsibility or liability if any search engine, online directory or search site, submitted to as part of a web site promotion commission, chooses not to list a client’s web site.
- Hosting support and updating packages are renewed annually, invoices are provided approximately one month before the renewal date, however or usual payment terms apply from the invoice date.
- Customers wishing to cancel a hosting, support or updating package must inform us before the invoice date otherwise full annual payment will be required.
- No partial refunds will be given for hosting, servicing or updating packages cancelled during the current agreements time period.
- While we and our hosting partners take many steps to ensure that clients sites are always backed-up it is the clients responsibility to inform us when they make a change to the site so that we can then backup that specific part. For example databases of database driven sites.
We do not share or sell any of your details with third party companies, without your express permission and we will only email you or contact you about work related matters. Website Optimization (SEO).
Due to external factors, such as changes to the way search engines rank websites, we cannot offer any guarantees regarding the position we will achieve for websites. The process of optimizing websites itself will bring in more traffic and hits and you’ll see visits increase to your site naturally. We cannot accept liability for any change in rankings, or drop off in the position of your website due to changes in the algorithms of the search engines or the factors that they use to rank websites.
We use ‘white hat techniques’ when optimizing websites and always aim to achieve a top ten ranking for your website within six months of undertaking the optimization process. Due to the work involved payment is generally required in advance and we are unable to offer a refund of any monies to clients in relation to this type of work.
If the user wants to post any content on the website, he/she should refrain from uploading any posting or postings which contain any viruses or other contaminating or destructive devices. We strive to ensure that our website is free from any such viruses/ devices or features but we give no warranty to that effect and will accept no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage suffered by the user.
Brainbit Technologies reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in the Terms and Conditions.